"One day, some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect."
- The Huskies played better than many expected this weekend, when they prevailed over Arizona State and played competitively against No. 1 Arizona. Will we eventually look back at these last couple of days as when the Huskies kicked their season into gear? Percy Allen wonders what comes next.
- The University of Arizona put up some highlights on their YouTube page.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rqL75ZT-mXQ?list=UUqG1fYrO-2Mp8OHMU1Pdizg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Percy has another piece up in which he imagines what might have been had Lorenzo Romar successfully reeled in Arizona's uber-freshman, Aaron Gordon.
- Adam Jude previews the football team's 2014 schedule, which should be officially released by the conference in the next week or two. The most interesting thing he notes is that, according to an anonymous source, Washington has been assured that it won't have to again play Stanford and Oregon in back-to-back weeks the way it has for the last two seasons.
- Scout's Greg Biggins got in touch with Marques Tuiasosopo, who shares his feelings on leaving his alma mater and rejoining Steve Sarkisian's staff at USC.