The Huskies played tough, but lost the big play battle...not to mention the laundry battle and open up the second half trailing by 10. They will receive to open the third quarter.
- Keith Price looks sharp and has made good decisions under duress
- Greg Ducre has passed the big game test
- The whole D-Line gets helmet stickers
- Bishop Sankey looks great, as his grandpa can now tell you
- ST? Ughhhh.
- ESPN is totally flubbing this broadcast. I especially like how Holly Rowe bragged on how Kevin hogan was "already hitting big passes" when he had only 12 yards passing in the first quarter.