Remember me? Giving Mr. Chris Landon a break and contributing some dots...let's go fast, quick and to the point – just like the Husky offense:
- Sark says the Tempe heat will test his team's conditioning and depth. Weather.com says it'll be 87 degrees on Saturday in Tempe – should fans be worried about the heat having a negative impact on the Huskies?
- The Sun Devils will be getting some help from defensive tackle Jaxon Hood who coach Todd Graham thinks will be close to 100% this week against the Huskies.
- Our friends at House of Sparky keys in on the Huskies' x-factors. Also, our own Anthony Cassino answers some questions about the Huskies for HOS.
- ESPN's Ted Miller calls this game a must-win for both teams.
- Predictions? Bruce Feldman from CBSSports.com chooses ASU over the Huskies. Read his reasoning. The guys at ESPN (Gemmell and Miller) are picking the Huskies.
- Christian Caple from the News Tribune breaks down Sankey's pacing for several Husky rushing records.
- Our own Chris Landon and Jack Follman from Pacific Takes grade the Washington coaching staff halfway through the season.
Question of the Day
How does an opposing defense stop Bishop Sankey?