Dots! That's all I got. And no pictures. You have to earn those.
- I tried to find some good dots, but there isn't a lot out there. But there is this - Wisconsin fired its offensive line coach ... after two games ... and a road upset against OSU. How is that for accountability? I hate to chuckle at another man's misfortune, but this makes me feel better.
- It was a stellar weekend for the PAC 12 if you weren't WSU, UW, or Utah. So good, in fact, that one team got a rather amazing bump in a certain computer poll.
- At some point, we have to talk about our own shetstew of a game. The LSU boys seem to be having a field day talking about it. Apparently, they didn't think our offensive line was very good.
- Yahoo! sports takes a look at the carnage in Death Valley. My favorite here is a quote from Les Miles: "''We are so far away from really accomplishing anything in this season,'' Miles said. 'With better opponents to come, we have to take this time to improve like hell when we can.''
- Oh, did you know that LSU was playing backup offensive linemen for big chunks of the game? Sigh.
- Andy Staples of SI.com compares UW to Savannah State. That's right. SI.com actually published something that compares your beloved Huskies to the Savannah State whatevers. This is how the national media perceives your program (and, note my subtle attempts at disassociation).
- College Football News does NOT think that UW is going bowling this season.
- Condotta has notes from Sark's coach's show. Apparently, he managed to get through his bouts of puking to make it on the air today.
- Injuries are popping up at Oregon with both John Boyett and Carson York facing career enders. While I feel bad for them, Chip Kelly has yet to formally acknowledge that players by those names are even on the roster. Thus, it is hard to gauge the situation.
- In other sad news, Jordan Wynn is retiring from college football.
- Portland State is coming to town next weekend. GoViks.com has a good preview.
- Fear not Dawg fans, not all your teams are sucking right now. The VolleyDawgs are ranked and undefeated after whipping Long Beach St.