Merry "Camp"mas my fellow mushers! Tomorrow is the official opening of fall camp. Football is back and it is truly the most wonderful time of the year.
In the spirit of fellowship and charity that always accompanies the most wonderful time of the year, may I pass along these Camp-mas wishes for you and yours:
10. 43 TD passes and 7 interceptions for our boy, Keith Price
9. 9.5 sacks from Josh Shirley and Hau'oli Jamora ... each
8. An All-American TE trophy under the tree of Austin Seferian Jenkins.
7. No serious fall camp injuries
6. A Mathis and a Duarte in Coach Sark's stocking
5. Two 1000 yard rushers
4. 1200 yards and 12 TDs for Kasen Williams
3. A snowball (not loaded with batteries) right in the kisser of Mike Leach at Apple Cup
2. 1000 formations for Sark's playbook
1. A win at Autzen that ends the streak, puts "the Pick" video to pasture and opens the door for a new Pac 12 North champ
Merry Camp-mas, my friends. And, please, remember the lessons of Shayne Skov and just about any Oregon Duck football player...don't Drink and Drive.
Go ahead, leave your Camp-mas wishes below.