The world is a funny place. If you didn't have Dots, what would you have? I'll tell you what: a cheap suit, a broken heart and an expiring subscription to Gentlemen's Quarterly.
- Andy Katz has a great article covering LoRo's unique global tour that he has planned for his Dawgs. The trip includes a visit to Aziz N'Dyiae's home country of Senegal and, as you will see, Romar is pulling out all the stops to make it a special journey for the team.
- IT is a true leader - and he's showing it.
NBC Sports takes a look at the role CJ Wilcox will need to play in returning the roundball team to the Big Dance. He's ranked #38 on this NBA Draft Prospects list - a list that is remarkably light on PAC 12 talent.
- We all know that UW has the toughest schedule in the nation. Here is a quick-hit breakdown highlighting some key takeaways.
- Bob Condotta's "Top 10" is hitting its home stretch:
#4 - a space-eating man-child
#3 - a space-flying man-child
- The Seattle PI takes a look of their own at 10 Huskies to watch in 2012.
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins was #23 on Kevin Gemmell's top 25 in the PAC list. Apparently, he is not as important as this guy. Nah, he's not overhyped people. He's special.
The Sporting News has their own (somewhat odd) top 25. UW is in it.
- Another Dawg is getting a shot ... and a contract ... in the NFL
— Donte Robinson (@DRobinson_Elite) August 3, 2012
@sportspressnw @art_thiel former uw d end Everette Thompson will be signing with the Arizona Cardinals today....
- Jake Locker came back from a tough week and had a strong day yesterday. Sports Radio in Tennessee is about 65-35 "pro" on his odds of starting. I'm not buying it yet, but there is a wave rising out here. Here is a transcribed radio interview with Jake.
- Big things are expected of Donald Butler and the Chargers linebackers crew.
- Chris Polk is showing his power in his competition for the #3 position on the Eagles RB depth chart. He had the run of Eagles camp yesterday.
- Here is a nice review of the 49ers Safety position including an update on Dashon Goldson.
- Alameda Ta'amu got a little dinged up ... and a little messed with ... in Steelers camp.
- Finally, more Husky Gold. Mush, Dawgs, Mush!
CONGRATS SCOTT!!— Tyler Davidson (@tylerdavidson) August 4, 2012
@uwhuskycrew 7th Olympic Medal won by @scotthgault Husky Crew Total 1 GOLD, 3 SILVER, 3 BRONZE! Woof!! @uw #DawgsInLondon