Keep jabbering away. I'm not interested. I've got my scotch, my dots and The Sopranos on DVD, formatted perfectly to fit my television. That'll do. Buzz off, little bee.
- The P12N did a feature on Keith Price. I'm sure it was great, but I haven't seen it. Their deal is so bad that not even this link will run on my computer. But, enjoy if you can.
- We all know how great Austin Seferian-Jenkins is on the field and on the court. Now, learn something about this man when he is out of the limelight. If you read no more dots today, read this one. Go on. Close the door, carve out 10 mins, relax and absorb this story by Gregg Bell from GoHuskies.
- Les Bowen thinks that Chris Polk is on the bubble with the Eagles and he has a, well, interesting proposal on what the Eagles should do about it. It seems preposterous, but it might hint that something is going on.
- From the enemy's point of view: a San Diego feature on Keith Price.
He's BAAACCCCKKKKK! Wearing purple never felt so good.
- Tre Watson earned his scholarship. Good for him. I love it when a player actually, you know, earns something.
Divish writes a feature on the Huskies D - a topic that we will be buzzing about incessantly over the next few weeks.
- Jerry Brewer is predicting 8-4 for the Dawgs this year. Agree?
On the opposite side of the aisle is Art Theil. He is going with 6-6 and wants you to deal with it.
- Apparently, our friends at CGB are still butt-stung over le affair de Tosh. Their bitterness has ceased being understandable and has transitioned into comedy.
- The Tuscon Citizen named a PAC12 all-star team comprised only of those candidates who once played college football. Several Husky references lie therein.
- The Kansas City Star has one of those clever "A-Z" lists on everything you need to know about the Pac12. The first thing you need to know about the Pac12 is that cheesy newspaper column routines are banished to the Big12 and SEC.
- Percy has a recap of the Huskies exhibition in Spain including video of a half-court buzzer beater by our new "Mr. Clutch". Check it out.