I was not home for the game, and was unable to record the game due to the fact that it wasn't on TV. Here are some questions about the box score!
- Was the game ever in doubt?
- The two different box scores I am finding have Wroten starting in one and Wilcox in the other, who started?
- How was the pace of the game? Did the Huskies force their up-tempo style on USC? Did our guys make smart passes in transition?
- When the game was slowed down, was there a half-court offense or was the ball reversed up top countless times? If there was an offensive set, what was the focal point?
- How did USC shut down Tony Wroten? 2-13 shooting is pathetic. I am leaning more and more towards Cassino's view of Mr. Wroten.
- The rebounding differential was tremendous. Was this effort or sheer athleticism?
- What do you think of the idea of starting Darnell Gant over Desmond Simmons for the second game straight?
- Did this game help to prep for the upcoming matchup against UCLA or was it just like open gym?
Hope everyone enjoyed the game! Go Dawgs!