With all apologies, these dots are not for you. It Bowl time.
- Lots of preview stuff out there on the web-o-sphere today. SI.com read Kirk's "worst case" scenario and decided that it was the likely scenario. They predict a Boise State romp.
- Dybas previewed the game and, though he didn't really give a score, he hints that he expects Boise State to win.
- Condotta makes his last "the Pick" of the season and, well, you aren't going to like it.
- Jack Follman posted his excellent gameday preview over at Pacific Takes.
- After both ESPN bloggers went against the grain and picked UW, Gemmell offered up his "keys to the game".
- The Idaho Statesmen covered a Q&A with Steve Sarkisian which included gratuitous use of the word "gratrifying".
- Bud Wither chimes in on a debate that has raged at times in the Dawgpound this year and attempts to set the record straight on what, exactly, Sark inherited four years ago.
- Brian Murphy gets in the head of Chris Petersen and, based on the length of the article, decides to stay there. If he is still in there at kickoff, advantage goes to Washington.
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins is living up to the hype.
- Mason Kelley opens up his mailbag and comments on where the Huskies stand after the commitment of Lavon Hooks to Ole Miss ($). Hint: still looking good.
Yes, I know there was a basketball game. But, as the man said, today is a football day. More dots after. After after. Good luck, Dawgs! Good fortune, Dawg Fans!