So, I says to him "hey, get off my jock. I heard you the first time!" And he says back to me, "if you had heard me the first time, then you wouldn't have messed with it." To that I said, "One man's pepper is another man's pickle." He didn't know what the dot I was talking about.
- Nice to see Keith Price getting into the Vegas mood.
- Boise State is building it's identity this year, as it does every year, on the backs of unheralded players who do things the "Boise State way". I'm not sure what the "Boise State way" is, but I'm guessing it involves intensity, commitment and occasional cow-tipping.
- UW fans - the other UW - are learning what everyone on the west coast already knows: Chris Petersen (who has been linked to the following PAC 12 jobs over the years: Oregon, Washington, UCLA, Cal and Stanford) is not leaving Boise.
- Husky Basketball takes center stage tonight as the Dawgs take on the Redhawks of Seattle U. Cameron Dollar comes into the game with visions of a tournament appearance for his team. His old mentor, Lorenzo Romar, would just like to see some consistency out of his boys.
- One handicapper says to take UW with the points.
- Many of you remember Clarence Trent from his days as both a UW power forward and defensive linemen (kind of). Tonight's game gives us a chance to look in on how he is doing since he transferred to Seattle U. It is nice to see the young man get the chance to be a building block for a program that suits him well.
- Congratulations to Husky V-Baller, Krista Vansant. She is an All-American! WOOF
That's it, Dawgfans. Another light day on the web-o-sphere. Chime in below with whatever you want to talk about. Also, please start assembling your Vegas Bowl recommendations (restaurants, events, activities) and feel free to post them in a fan post or a in the comments thread.