Ed Note: Technical difficulties led to this getting accidentally left off the top splash. Corrected for your enjoyment
The USC Trojans are coming to town. Actually, they are already here. And we are playing them in an hour.
Husky fans have a lot of reasons to be optimistic about this upcoming game:
- USC's sole loss has been against the Stanford Cardinal, whom the Huskies beat in Century Link a few weeks ago. In that game, the Huskies found ways to score on the Cardinal pass rush.
- USC's main problems this year have revolved around their lack of depth, which the Huskies can take advantage of.
- Washington has upset USC in two of the last three games.
Why Husky fans have a lot of reasons to be pessimistic:
- Washington is coming off of a crushing loss to its Northwest rival.
- USC's offense probably has up to five first round draft picks waiting to score on our young defense.
- They are the "better" team.
But don't worry, Husky faithful. We will win. this. game.