The Huskies are going to take at least five offensive linemen in the 2012 class. Locally the plate is loaded with four players who are getting national attention along with a legacy from Hawaii. Washington is doing well with all five of these gentlemen at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if they landed all five along with another player or two from California.
- OG Joshua Garnett - Puyallup HS...Scout has him rated as the number one player at his position in the country. Josh is the son of Scott Garnett who had a great career as a Husky under Don James.
- OG Shane Brostek - Hawaii Prep Academy...Another big time legacy potentially headed to UW to help man the inside of the line. You won't here much about him until he signs with someone. The family and coaches are keeping it very private.
- OT Zach Banner - Lakes HS...I can see Banner lining up to start at LT for a number of years. The biological son of Lincoln Kennedy has the right bloodlines.
- OT Nathan Dean - Juanita HS...Dean was at practice this past weekend and seems like he was enjoying what he was seeing out on the playing field.
- OT Walker Williams - Tacoma Baptist...The Huskies haven't offered yet but I think it is just a matter of time since Wisconsin and UCLA recently have.