Lots of action going on this morning, though nothing off-the-charts compelling. I'm interested in lots of things today:
- whether or not the Wolverines get exposed on their trip into Sparta this morning
- whether or not Pitt capitalizes on the momentum gained by the commit of Rushel Shell to their program over 'Bama when they host Utah later today
- whether or not the beating that the Cowboys will lay on the Longhorns today will be enough to knock Texas out of the top 25 and create an opening that would need to be filled by some deserving program out there
- whether or not Maryland can seize on a prime opportunity to pull off the Clemson upset
- whether or not anyone will get arrested when the U visits UNC
- whether or not Kirk Herbstreit will have to bail out Lee Corso at all
- whether or not today is the day that Greece is swallowed by the Aegean Sea
- whether or not someone will actually comment on today's early game thread.
Have at it, ladies and gents.