I am going to have to be really brief today because of travel. I will have a regular column posted later this evening.
Pac 10 Power Ratings
1. Oregon...Ducks finish the season with Arizona and Oregon State on the road to a berth in the BCS chamionship game.
2. Stanford...Dominating performance against Cal shows the Cardinal are truly BCS worthy.
3. USC...Surprise loss the the Beavers have many scratching their heads in LA.
4. Arizona...Wildcats can erase a lot of recent disappointment with an upset of the Ducks.
5. Washington....Win the next two and the Huskies could be in the Holiday Bowl. Lose once and the Huskies will be roasting chestnuts again at home.
6. Oregon State...Beavers end the season like they started it playing two top ten teams.
7. California...Which Bear squad will show up this week in the finale against UW?
8. Arizona State...Erickson continues to build for 2011 and count on this...the Devils will contend next season.
9. UCLA...Neu is officially on the hot seat. win the next two and folks will be more kind to him in LA
10. Washington State...Three entire weeks to get ready for the Apple Cup.