Husky Stadium's future is in the news again. Apparently the committee is kicking around our options, and from what I've read, nothing's changed. So we'll approach the state legislature again and hope that this time they'll approve some kind of funding support. So the obvious question is, if they don't, what do we do next? There are several factors that we have to take into consideration. The first one is this economy, if we proceed now the cost is probably going to be considerably lower. If we wait, costs are surely going to rise and we're going to waste money on maintenance of the crumbling facility. In my mind, you give it one more shot and if the state won't help, you move forward. I know that no one wants to talk about doing this in phases, but we may have no other choice. Focus on the lower bowl first and take the football building out of the equation for now. In order to fund this we need to look at some revenue sources that may not be too popular, like student fees. WSU is doing that and we may have to do the same thing. The best case scenario would be for the state to allow King County to make this decision with the same taxing authority that Safeco and Qwest Field used. I think if they do that, King County will get this thing done.