1. Southern California....The Trojans had the week off but face Ohio State in one of those play off type games that will eventually help determine the national championship. I think USC is going to put an old fashioned whoopin' on the Buckeyes.
2. Oregon....The Ducks hit the road to take on Purdue in West Laffayette. Tiller's last Purdue squad isn't anything special and the Ducks should have no problem with the Boilermakers.
3. Arizona State....The Devils get another easy go of it as UNLV invades Tempe. Rudy Carpenter is the leagues best QB and he showed why against Stanford.
4. California....The Bears hit the road to take their high powered offense to Maryland. this will not be a great day to be a Terrapin. California really impressed me last week.
5. UCLA....The Bruins hit the road to Provo and hope they don't celebrate excesively after their defense shuts down BYU.
6. Arizona....The Wildcats take on twice beaten, about to be thrice beaten New Mexico.
7. Washington....Ty Willingham would rather be playing New Mexico. The last time these two teams played in Norman UW made a game out of it.
8. Stanford....The Tree came down to earth at ASU. This week they go on the road to get beaten on by a good TCU team.
9. Oregon State....The Beavers try to get in the win column as Hawaii visits Corvallis. Expect the Beavers to take out their frustrations on the Warriors.
10. Washington State....You would expect to circle Baylor as a win but last weeks beating makes this one a tossup.