We only have eight teams left in the power ratings this week after Oregon State and Fresno State went down this weekend. USC reclaims the top spot after making road kill out of the Oregon Ducks. Boise State is quietly moving into BCS contention.
1. Southern California (4-1)...The Trojans rebounded very well against the Oregon Ducks and reclaim the top spot in this weeks poll. (8)
2. Brigham Young (5-0)...When you are playing for style points you have to give the impression that you are not struggling against Utah State. (9)
3. Utah (5-0)...The Ute's get past a tough Oregon State team on a last minute field goal. (14)
4. Boise State (4-0)...The Bronco's had no problem with Louisiana Tech. (15)
5. California (4-1)...The Bears knock off Arizona State and are playing well enough to challenge USC.
6. Arizona (4-1)...The Wildcats could have scored 70 on Washington if they didn't show some mercy.
7. Texas Christian (5-1)...After a loss to Oklahoma they rebound this week and spank San Diego State.
8. Oregon (4-2)...The Ducks weren't in the game after USC started running on all cylinders.
* Fresno State and Oregon State dropped out of the poll after losing this week.