If your Dots last for more than four hours, please seek medical treatment.
- SB Nation's indispensable Bill Connelly has begun publishing his previews of Pac-12 teams. Up so far are Colorado, Washington State, California and UCLA.
- Adam Jude has begun previewing Washington's position groups. So far, he's covered the quarterback and running back positions.
- Unsurprisingly, Ted Miller places Washington in the "we'll see" category when evaluating the team's punter and kicker position groups.
- Sports Illustrated's Andy Staples spoke with Bill Hancock, the executive director of the College Football Playoff, about the specifics of the selection committee's operations in its first year.
- Gregg Bell writes about UW golfer Cheng-Tsung Pan, who is competing in this week's The Open Championship as the first-ever current Husky to do so.
- Washington's 2014 football four-game ticket packages are on sale now.
- Daniel Mogollon examines just what exactly makes Austin Seferian-Jenkins such a special player. Elsewhere, Pat Yasinskas breaks down the details of ASJ's rookie contract.
- Jim Wyatt calls the competition between Bishop Sankey and Dexter McCluster the "battle to watch" throughout the Titans' preseason camp.