Your morning helping of Dots, part of this complete breakfast.
- Let us all show appreciation for this legendary fan, and strive to emulate his somewhat-frightening example.
- Rob Rang picks out a few Huskies that we should expect to see selected in the 2015 NFL Draft.
- If you missed our NBA Draft coverage, here's a breakdown of what the Los Angeles Clippers got when they selected C.J. Wilcox with the 28th overall pick.
- Hope Solo made a strong run for the Understatement of the Year Award when she called her alleged domestic violence incident last week a "highly unfortunate incident."
- The guys at sportsblog.com are already impressed with what Chris Petersen has done at the helm of the Husky football program. On the other side of the coin, FanIQ.com expects Washington's offense to show signs of regression in Petersen's first year.
- The folks at The Tennessean are chagrined that there likely won't be a single Tennessee Titan included in the NFL Network's list of the top 100 players in professional football. Only time will tell if Jake Locker and/or Bishop Sankey find a way to bring the Titans some respect.
- Some sad news as legendary Washington coach Jim Lambright was involved in a suspected domestic violence incident, which appears to be related to what his wife referred to as the product of his worsening dementia.
- Kevin Smith is the latest Washington alumnus to become a Seattle Seahawk, as the NFL team signed the undrafted wide receiver this week.
Question of the Day
The names that Rob Rang pointed toward as potential draft picks in 2015—Shaq Thompson, Marcus Peters, Kasen Williams, Hau'oli Kikaha, Danny Shelton, Micah Hatchie, Ben Riva and John Timu—contained few surprises, but makes for interesting offseason fodder all the same. What do you think of Rang's selection? What do you like about his list? What would you change?