Just because you shot Jesse James, don't make you Jesse James.
- Coach Pete couldn't wait to show the team's players their new threads earlier this week.
- Most of us knew that Gregory Ducre was fast, but I doubt many expected him to run a 4.32 40-yard dash at Pro Day. NFL.com's Gil Brandt was especially impressed.
- The always-dependable Adam Jude has a nice recap of last night's practice.
- Speaking of NFL.com, they produced a nice breakdown of Washington's Pro Day. There's no option to embed the video, so you'll have to wander out of the friendly confines of the Pound to watch it.
- Bishop Sankey is Sports Illustrated's No. 60 overall player in the 2014 NFL Draft.
- Most of you have seen this by now, but in case you missed it, the King County Prosecutor's Office has charged Damore'ea Stringfellow with assault in connection to the incident following the Super Bowl in February. Cyler Miles, who was also present, has not been charged.
In the spirit of March Madness, Pacific Takes is running a bracket to determine which Pac-12 football coach is the conference's best. Coach Pete's first matchup is against Cal's Sonny Dykes.
The Seattle Times hosted Keith Price price a live chat earlier today. Read the transcript here. In other Price News, Christian Caple talked to the former three-year starter about the chip that's been on his shoulder ever since he was not invited to the NFL Combine.
Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott talked to ESPN's Pac-12 Blog about what unionization could mean for the future of college football.
- Percy Allen compiled basketball links so that I wouldn't have to do the same. Thanks, Percy!
- Larry Stone says that the baseball team's quality of play matches its shiny new stadium.