Of course, if I was one of them -- these people that you seem to think are your enemies -- what would I do? Well, there'd be no balloon, so I'd draw a map to a real secluded place like a cave or some underbrush. Good place for a trap -- an ambush. And when your friends got there a bunch of my people would be waiting for them. Then they'd use them to trade for me. I guess it's a good thing I'm not one of them, huh? You guys got any milk?
- The Dawgman guys hosted their weekly show this weekend wrapping up signing day, and had Washington signee Kaleb McGary on to talk about his recruitment process. Check out their podcast page on Sports Radio KJR's website.
- Kirk decided that 48 hours was apparently enough time to wait after National Signing Day before he took his first look at Washington's biggest targets for the 2015 recruiting class.
- Coach Pete made an appearance Friday on the Jim Rome show to talk about the 2014 recruiting class and how he's adjusting to life as the head coach of a Pac-12 program. He also makes some interesting remarks about his suspension of Cyler Miles and Damore'ea Stringfellow at the 3:17 mark.
- Adam Jude takes a look at Pete's history as a disciplinarian at Boise State to get a sense of where the Miles/String case might end up.
- Gregg Bell writes that Petersen's willingness to give recruits options is how he roped in coveted players like Kaleb McGary.
- The third-ranked women's softball team is off to a hot start, beating No. 18 Baylor and San Diego to begin the year at 2–0.
- The men's golf team didn't travel to Hawaii just to enjoy the weather—they finished second in the Amer Ari Invitational by shooting 33-under 831.
Question of the Day
The men's basketball team takes on 17–6 Colorado in a pivotal showdown tonight at 5 p.m. Pacific in Boulder, Colo. What do you hope to see from the Dawgs this evening? What do they need to do for you to consider their effort a success?