Who else is glad the bye week is over? Saturdays just don't feel right without Husky football in my life. These links will be short and sweet:
- Gregg Bell from GoHuskies.com takes a closer look at UW's new no-huddle offense, detailing some of its features along with explanations from Coach Sarkisian on why the team implemented the change. Jerry Brewer from the Seattle Times writes that the new offense is also having a positive impact on the man behind it, Coach Sarkisian.
- Todd Dybas from the News Tribune writes on wide receiver Jaydon Mickens' improvement and jump from last year's freshman campaign.
- Adam Jude from the Seattle Times writes about the strong contigent of family and friends that plan on watching running back Bishop Sankey on Saturday.
- Tim Booth from the Associated Press files this preview story on the Huskies, covering what the team did during its bye week last week. Bell also writes on the team's bye week.
- The Husky Haul writes about Illinois quarterback Nathan Scheelhaase's early success.
- Ted Miller gives his Pac-12 weekend rewind on ESPN's Pac-12 blog – of course there is a fair amount of praise for those good old Cougars. Miller also offers a quick look at this week's slate of games in the conference.
Question of the Day
Now that we've all had our week of glory and are in game prep mode once again, has nervousness and doubt began to creep back in? Are you worried about going to Chicago and playing Illinois in Soldier Field?