Yeah - what Tui says! ...and some more dots.
- Gregg Bell starts us off the right way with his setup for game day noting that this game will be one like no other for UW and Husky fans.
- The Daily says that whatever comes of this season will be the result of an offseason's worth of soul-searching and self-reflection.
- Need a little audio relief? How about Sark's last interview of the week - this with Softy from yesterday (and, note, he has a personal message for all the ASJ hawks out there):
- Dybas chimes in also noting that there is a lot at stake today for Sark and his Huskies.
- Coach Sark, in his Friday Night speech, emphasized the importance of controlling your own destiny and establishing your own mark. Carpe Diem!
- Lots of "game day preview" materials out there. The boys at the ESPN Pac12/Stanford blog did a video podcast of their own:
- Pacific Takes also previews the game noting that there will be enormous pressure on the Huskies to live up to the hype in Week 1.
- If you are looking for some Boise State info, I have you covered. Chadd Cripe has an in-depth positional breakdown of the entire roster which will be handy to have access to during the game. He also put together his own game day preview with all of the story lines from a smurf's point of view.
- The Idaho Press expects Husky Stadium to be loud. Shockingly insightful journalism there.
- Speaking of Husky Stadium, you may have heard that it opens today and it is ready to go.
- KUOW.org did a nice little piece on some historic moments at Husky Stadium and included a 5-minute audio clip. Definitely worth checking out.
- And then, there are Coug Fans. Always known to have a "festive" crowd, the Cougs did what the Cougs always do on their road trip to Auburn: they drank the town dry. The comments in this link are the funniest things you will read all day today.
Question of the Day
What is the one highlight play that you want to see today in the Huskies ultimate victory over Boise State?
That's all I got. Don't forget to check in with our game day threads and be safe out there. Go Dawgs!