- Athlon Sports ranks the nations top linebacking groups. They give UW's crew the nod at #9 in the nation. Note how deep the Pac-12 is at linebacker, with 4 teams in the top 9.
- Athlon also ranks the top-25 games for Pac-12 schools this year, and 6 UW games pepper the list.
- Stewart Mandel of SI has his Pac-12 projection out, and he sees the Huskies going 8-4 (5-4). He also tabs UW/Boise State as the first of three key nonconference games for the Pac-12 (a game which, by record, he sees UW winning).
- Phil Steele lists some teams he feels are overrated and underrated heading into the season. Two Husky opponents are in the overrated category.
- Apparently Rick Neuheisel reads the Gekko File. In this piece with the Dawgman guys, Neuheisel has a number of great anecdotes and predictions. In particular, he likes Washington and USC as under-rated teams with UCLA and Stanford being teams to take a step back.
- The Pac-12 website underwent a redesign, if that kind of thing blows your skirt up in the air.
- Don James was at practice yesterday, courtesy of Tosh Lupoi:
- Another hype video for UW/Boise State by Bronco Nation News:
Trivia (without looking it up): Which player had UW's longest reception in the 2012 season?
Correct answer gets a rec.