- Steve Sarkisian jumped on the air with "Mitch in the Morning" on KJR on Monday. The interview included several interesting tidbits, including news that the team will not make junior tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins' punishment public until the day of the season opener against Boise St. on August 31. Reading in between the lines, it looks like ASJ will be suited up and playing against the Broncos in the season opener. Or it could be a strategic coaching move by Sark to make the Boise St. coaching staff scout and prepare for ASJ.
- The Husky Haul asks whether or not junior wide receiver Kasen Williams will catch 100 passes this season.
- Five-star running back prospect and 2014 UW target Joe Mixon announced via his Twitter account that he'll be making an unofficial visit to Washington St. this fall. Mixon already has official visits planned for Oklahoma and Texas A&M. UW along with a plethora of schools have offered Mixon a scholarship.
- In the midst of all of the football news stemming form last week's Pac-12 Media Day, conference commissioner Larry Scott called for a change regarding the "one-and-done" rule in college basketball.
- Here's a tweet I'm sure most you agree with:
— Dave Softy Mahler (@Softykjr) July 26, 2013
Question of the Day:
In preparation for the season, I thought it'd be interesting to canvas our readership and ask them where they consume their Husky coverage. Are you a 710 ESPN Seattle or 950 KJR listener? Do you prefer the Seattle Times or the News Tribune? What other websites do you turn for Husky football and Pac-12 coverage? And last but not least, what are some of your favorite Twitter accounts to follow during the football season?