A couple of unofficial visits took place this past weekend:
- After attending the alumni game, Isiah Brown (Guard, 2016) made an unofficial visit to Washington last weekend. The 5-foot-10 point guard from Lakeside HS in Seattle said he took a tour, watched a workout and of course, held conversations with the Washington coaches during his visit. Brown told me his visit was great and that he enjoyed it.
- Washington also hosted Dejounte Murray (Guard, 2015) on an unofficial visit last week according to his twitter account. Murray is a 6-foot-3 point guard from Rainier Beach HS in Seattle. His height is ideal at the point guard position, and he has the potential to blossom into one of the top recruits on the West Coast. This coming July is a critical time period in his recruitment.
- Does the name Jashaun Agosto (Guard, 2016) sound familiar? Agosto was the childhood phenom on Eric's Little Heroes five or so years ago – he then found himself in the national spotlight on Good Morning America and Ellen. Agosto just finished his freshman season at Garfield HS in Seattle and is entering an important summer for his recruitment. At 5-foot-7, his height is a concern, but several schools are keeping an eye on him, including Washington. He is a name to keep tabs on this summer.
- Here is a video interview with priority recruit Zylan Cheatham (Forward, 2014) from mid-June.
- Washington St. offered UW target Tristan Etienne (Forward, 2014) last week after his performance at the WSU Elite camp. Etienne has offers from Cal Poly, Portland, Portland St., UC Irvine and Washington State.
- Here is a new highlight tape of UW target Allonzo Trier (Guard, 2015).
Email basketball recruiting tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.