Dots and editable comments ... together at last. The gates of hell will be hard pressed to hold back the hordes.
- For all of you who ever could have cared less when you couldn't have. For all of you who were "their" when it happened. For all of you who thought that my opening line was "rediculous". For all of you who ever regretted challenging Cassino to a tit for tat stats war or challenging Lear to a test of manhood. For all of you Husky fans who type before you think, rejoice! Editable comments are online. But, be careful, your message will self-inscript in 90 seconds. Go ahead. Try it.
- As Ben wrote up yesterday, lots of Husky basketball news. Let's see:
... CJ Wilcox is officially returning next year
... Mike Moser is looking at Gonzaga and visiting Oregon
... Jahmel Taylor and Mike Anderson are officially Huskies (Yay!)
... The Women's team is looking for a new coach as the just-extended Coach McGruff exits to tOSU
- UW compiled a great quote list from CJ - check them out here.
- The ESPN Pac12/Stanford Blog thinks that Kevin Hogan is a better QB than Keith Price. I'm shocked.
- At least that we can all agree that Bishop Sankey is a friggin' stud.
- Also from the Pac12/Standford Blog, both of our heroes are "selling" on the Huskies. But don't worry, they bought on Stanford, so all is right with the world.
- And, just because they don't want me to read them anymore, Kevin Gemmell drew the assignment to write about Washington's "most important game" ... and he chose Boise State. While I completely agree with the premise that a loss to Boise St in game one could cast a pall over the whole season, it is a pretty big stretch to designate the first game - a non-conference game - as the most important.
- Athlons hosted a roundtable debate on one simple question: Who's better in 2013: Oregon State or Washington? There aren't many definitions of the word that would afford Oregon State to ever be "better" than UW, but it is a good read.
- The GymDawgs are sending a gymnast to Nationals. Good luck to Lauren Rodgers! WOOF!
- For those of you navigating the Seattle Times pay wall, Condotta writes about the Offensive Line in his latest beat report. Comparing last spring, where it was a new injury every day, this spring has gone relatively smoothly all things considered. The fact that the starting O-Line has been together most of the way is huge for this team and good news for Keith Price.
- Finally, a reminder that sports can occasionally have the power to transcend the boundaries of recreation and create hope for people who have few options and fewer odds in their favor. Here is a great opportunity for you to learn a little about a Dawg that we can all be proud to claim as one of our own. Meet Natali Coronel in this nice article from the Daily.
Question of the Day
So Mike Moser, who looked like a sure thing last week, is now taking visits to Oregon and Gonzaga. Should Dawg Fans be nervous?
Comment away ... edit them... and don't forget to take the Dawg Pound Member survey. thanks!