Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
Keith Price is all smiles as he prepares for his Husky swan song.
- According to Marcus Peters, the Huskies are preparing to face "a Stanford offensive line and ... an ASU playbook" today when they take on BYU. Speaking of Peters, Adam Jude has a nice profile on him in advance of today's game.
- Gregg Bell writes that Tui is just the calming presence that the football program needs at this moment in time. Mason Kelly chimes in on how the Dawgs have the chance to finish "an unbelievable season."
According to Bruce Feldman, Justin Wilcox will soon be on his way to the City of Angels.
- Washington's players are taking advantage of the bowl game to see some of San Francisco's sights, including The Rock. (No word on the presence of Nicolas Cage or Sean Connery.) They also had the chance to serve the community on Christmas by making meals for the hungry at a local church.
- Ted and Kevin debate what we should expect to see from Washington in today's bowl game.
- Austin and Bishop have received their grades from the NFL Advisory Committee. I imagine we'll know in the next week or two whether or not we'll see either or both of them back in purple and gold next year.
- Mason Kelly also has the story of how Washington's seniors are seizing this last chance to wear the Washington uniform as active players.
- The folks at State of the U like the Pups in today's matchup.
- And, some reflective words from a future Husky Legend.
You just never know what you have until it's gone. #sograteful— Keith Price (@KeithPrice17) December 27, 2013