There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da Dots!
- It's a big recruiting weekend for the Dawgs as the dead period ends - lots of current commits along with some notable recruiting targets from the South, not normally an area where Washington has targeted.
- The biggest of those names is Reuben Foster, rated by many the #1 MLB prospect in this class. Here's the view from the LSU side of things via New Orleans regarding his recruitment.
- Here's another view from Atlanta, taking note of the fact the Huskies are bringing two good buddies of Foster - could they end up as a package deal?
- Former ESPN recruiting analyst JC Shurburtt, now with 247Sports, provides his take on Foster and some other Husky targets, along with his latest predictions on where the remaining uncommitted big names will land.
- As Ted Miller notes, Mel Kiper has Desmond Trufant ranked as his #3 Cornerback prospect for the upcoming draft, behind a Beaver.
- Jon Wilner ranks the Pac-12 OOC schedules for 2013 and thinks the Huskies have a manageable slate. He also figures the opener against Boise State and the home game vs. Oregon will be ones to watch, but thinks the 3-game mid-season stretch from Stanford through ASU is as tough as it gets.
- Percy Allen of the Seattle Times has his basketball links around the conference, and notes how the Huskies are racking up a lot of frequent flier miles this week.
In non-football and basketball news, congratulations to the Huskies women's athletic programs on their 20th place standing in the Capital One Cup fall standings!
Have a great weekend everyone!