Nobody knows how or when the blessings will come. The secret is to capture them when they do. Seize the dot! And, congratulations.
- Taking a look backwards, Pacific Takes looks at the Good, Bad and Ugly in UW vs SDSU. Hint: they didn't think much of our O-Line.
- Condotta recaps Sark's coach's show. Of most interest to me were his comments on what happened with his playcalling. Personally, I think Sark is playing a little coy in advance of breaking out some new things for LSU.
- Here is the CBS PAC 12 Power Poll with a "I shouldn't be surprised" pick at number 3.
- Pacific Takes had a nice Q&A with Ryan Divish that is worth a perusal.
- The focus going forward is LSU. Given the status of the opponent, there is a lot of attention being paid out there in various media outlets. Here is a preview from SB Nation that links this match up to the game played two years ago. Despite the loss, that game was huge step forward for the program. Nobody thought UW could hang, but we made it very uncomfortable for them despite coming off a winless season. How fitting would it be to take the next big step against the same foe?
Dr. Saturday noticed the bengal tiger at practice yesterday.
- Tim Booth, the somewhat acerbic AP writer covering UW, has this preview of the LSU game with a focus on the injury situation.
- Bishop Sankey is jacked up. And he should be. Opportunities like the one he has are rare.
- Rod Gilmore of ESPN ($) notes that the Huskies have a unique chance to establish a new identity for the program with a strong defensive performance at LSU.
- One national writer thinks that LSU's D-Line underperformed vs North Texas and is looking for more against UW.
- The flip side of the line of scrimmage situation is the UW Offensive line. Mason Kelly notes that the Dawgs are getting ready for the "Shock and Awe" of the LSU D-ends. Interesting quotes from Eric Kohler included.
- Speaking of offensive line, the LSU unit just got dealt a huge blow with the loss of starting LT, Chris Faulk. Of course, LSU has depth.
- Here is yet another REALLY bad idea coming from a school in Oregon.
- Finally, Trevor Maditch breaks down UW vs LSU on ESPN