And then they were just there. Dots. In all their God-given glory.
- Sark was back in front of the camera and answered questions from the beat writers. Condotta recaps the Q&A.
- CBS has its weekly game preview - up next: Portland State.
- The Husky Haul advises you all to enjoy the game on Saturday, but take the results with a grain of salt.
- Jake Locker has recovered from his separated shoulder and is playing this weekend. The attached link has a video interview with some interesting comments from Jake. One thing is for certain, he could use a little help from Chris Johnson.
- Here is an interesting article by Linda Thomas covering the plight of former Husky D-Lineman Kevin Richardson. There is a good human story in there, along with a little Husky history for all you young pups.
- Percy got a 1:1 with Lorenzo Romar and covered a number of topics including the starting lineup, the emergence of some young players and the results of the foreign trip.
- Jon Brockman was seriously injured in a workout accident. Thoughts go out to him in hopes that his injuries prove to be treatable.
Those are the Dots for today, the last day I spend ruminating on the LSU massacre. My feelings have mostly subsided, but are not completely evaporated. After the jump, I've got a little treat for those of you who are in the same boat.
. . . . and, finally, this little treat for you. Many of you already know that I have moved a lot over the years. My first job out of college was in San Francisco where I lived for seven years. One of my favorite radio personalities there was a guy named Dan Sileo. Dan played football for the U and played in the pros. He is now doing radio in Miami. Last week, he went off on a rant after the Miami - KState game that is epic beyond words. It is posted below. Listen to it and mentally substitute "UW" whenever you hear "UofM" and you will know EXACTLY how I felt after the LSU game. Enjoy.