What? Me worry? Every little thing is gonna' be all right.
There will be no more media access to the Gekko or his family beginning today. You may only have dots.
- After a great week across the Pac 12, the Huskies have plummeted down the Power Rankings. Frankly, I think our slotting is a gift.
- Pacific Takes has the good, the bad and the ugly from the LSU massacre.
- Scott Johnson wonders aloud if the Huskies have what it takes to really compete beyond the middle of the pack.
- Sark was on the Pac 12 conference call and had some interesting quotes as transcribed by Bob Condotta.
- Our friends in SB Nation are trying to make sense of Washington's "dreadful offense". There is a headline I never thought I'd see this season.
- You may have heard about Sark's move to be like Chip and restrict reporting on practice. Here is his explanation. John McGrath wonders what happened to Sark's old philosophy of being the anti-Ty.
- Worried about the prospects of the season ahead? Keith Price channels his inner Bob Marley.
- Lost in the hubub of LSU and the silliness of Sark's new media policy is the fact that a favorite son is returning home. Condotta has a Q&A with PSU coach Nigel Burton.
- I hope you've checked out what Mason Kelly is doing at Husky Nation. In this link, he checks in with a UW recruit who attended the LSU game ($).
- Also from Kelly, a countdown of UW's 10 most important players through Week 2. For a team that hasn't scored at TD in seven quarters, there sure are a lot of offensive players on the list.
- That Husky Volleyball team just continues to kick ass. They are up to #5 and just swept yet another match.
- Jabari Bird is going to Cal and promises to get his friends to go with him. Where does LoRo go from here?
- In a story that is of interest to only me, the Memphis Tigers are heading out to Seattle to take on the Huskies. Finally some Tigers we can beat?