Game week, fellas. Time to take the next step.
Jackson, there is no time. Get the dots and let's skedaddle. They'll be here any second and Catherine has stew in the crockpot.
- Ever wonder why you love the Huskies so much? Here are 25 reasons. They each should be a dot.
- It is game week and first up is San Diego St. They are called the Aztecs, and here is a primer for you to read up on.
Leon McFadden is a star on the Aztec defense and he is a close friend of Keith Price.
- Keith hosts his weekly Monday press conference with a few words about his relationship with McFadden, among other topics.
- Jerry Brewer likes the direction the Dawgs are going in and reiterates what is becoming obvious: the foundation of talent that Sark has been pouring the last few years is finally becoming sturdy.
- Condotta posts notes for Sark's radio show in his blog with several interesting tidbits. One is that the defensive staff has put into place different personnel packages to match up against different opponents (which should give some small relief to those of you that think we won't be able to matchup with Stanford, LSU and USC's power attacks with our current depth chart). You'll have to click through to see the others.
- Also from Condotta, his daily takes a look at the running back situation and focuses on Bishop Sankey and Jesse Callier.
- ESPN posts, for the hundredth time, their list of the toughest schedules in the country. Yes, ND is first. Yes, UW is on it.
- The HeraldNet has the AP feature on the Huskies as they prepare for the Aztecs.
- Rumors are flying about the possibility of Travell Dixon, a big CB who just left 'Bama, coming to UW. Here is a story on the circumstances surrounding his departure with a quote from Nick Saban.
- Around the PAC 12, it now appears that Bryan Bennett is certain to transfer from Oregon which, in my mind, is a blow as it would leave UO with a starting RS frosh backed up by two true frosh. It is not like QBs don't get hit in Kelly's offense.