DOTS! They are the new "Call Me Maybe". ****and, yes, that song will now be stuck in your head the rest of the day. You can thank me later.
- Tough news for David DeCastro, a Washington HS product and Stanford grad
- From our own FanPosts - Eyes takes a look at five numbers you should be watching out for.
- Block U takes a look at their mid-season match up with the Dawgs. Naturally, they like their chances.
- Click on this link to get a cool panoramic view of the Husky Stadium project.
- The Seattle Times has their annual Season Kickoff section. This year, they have a fancy digital "front page". Some nice content in there including staff picks, Brewer's column on Keith Price and a look at the Pac 12 arms race.
- Ryan Divish continues his season positional previews. These are good reads that contain some quality depth.
- SB Nation has a UW - SDST preview. That's right, Dawgs, it is game week.
- Avinash of Pacific Takes looks at the mess that is Comcast and the PAC 12 network including details of excluded markets. Don't get me started.
- Mason Kelly focuses on one of my 2012 breakout candidates: Ben Riva.
- CBS Sports doesn't see Chris Polk making the Eagles. Gary Cobb thinks it will be close despite the fact that Polk "has been impressive".
- In a little Volleyball action, tournament MVP Krista Vansant led the Huskies to two wins yesterday and a sweep at the Northwest Challenge tourney. Congrats to the Lady Dawgs!