Jul 25, 2012; Glasgow, United Kingdom; USA goalie Hope Solo in goal prior France in the preliminary round of women's soccer in the London 2012 Olympic games at Hampden Park. Mandatory Credit: Matt Kryger-USA TODAY Sports
Dot call it a comeback! I've been here for years... Rockin' the mic, puttin' suckers in tears.
Sorry for my absence the last week. I can tell you that the southeast Florida coast is still there and that the fish are not all that concerned about the fact that I have left their shores. On to some Dots - a double dose today thanks to JB and I.
- There is no doubt that the Pac 12 has become the "Offense Conf'nce" in CFB thanks to both the unique schemes (Chip's hyperspeed, Leach's Air Raid, RichRod's spread, Shaw's power, Kiffin's pro, Sark's 100s of formations) and the prowess of their athletes. SI's Andy Staples takes a deep dive in this interesting article.
- Speaking of the conference, the injury bug and the stupid bug have joined forces and already laying some hurt on our fellow conference-mates.
- Speaking of the stupid bug: this just ain't right ... not because I have a problem with alternative uniforms but, well, because I have a problem with these uniforms.
- Our friends over at BuildingTheDam.com did a nice preview of the Pac12 North just before the Media Day poll came out.
- I know you guys mostly hate the Bleacher Report - but this is pretty good. They take a look at each UW game from a betting line perspective.
Workout with the Seattle Seahawks today... Please send your prayers this way.— Victor Aiyewa (@VictorAiyewa) July 26, 2012
Some people just don't getit.. They have a opportunity OTHERS would die for and they just let it slip away and goto waste...— Isaiah Thomas (@Isaiah_Thomas2) July 27, 2012
Washington Huskies (@UWAthletics) July 28, 2012
There is a lot more to catch you up on, Dawgfans. I'll keep working the dots while you keep working on staying cool. WOOF