It was as if the motion of the world, always in your peripheral vision, had ceased and the man was left with thoughts absent stimulation. Dots were present, but of no consequence. Color had escaped the light as if it had a mind and had decided that it was no longer beholden to the bonds of inspiration to which it had for so long been tied. I wondered when it would return, if ever.
Keith Price is hanging at the Manning Passing Academy this week. He's got company.
- Condotta has an update on his blog from Scott Woodward regarding progress with the new Husky Stadium.
- Mark Schlabach takes a look at head coaching jobs across the nation and has UW in his top 10 of "most underrated".
- Here is a nice write up from SBN Seattle on the long, strange trip of commit Damore'ea Stringfellow
- Kevin Dowd discusses Las Vegas lines and the over/under on Husky victories in 2012 being 7.5. Which side are you betting on?
- Ted Miller wants to know which Pac12 Coach provides most 'bang for the buck" and makes a case for Steve Sarkisian among his top 5 candidates.
- The NFP expects to see UW in the Sun Bowl ... versus Virginia.
Also from Ted, a look at the top 5 most ready coaches in waiting in the PAC. I bet you can guess who is at the top of the list.
- Athlons ranks PAC offensive lines. No surprise where UW ended up (despite an obvious error in their assessment) - and probably about right.
- Also from Athlons, a profile on Coach Sarkisian. Built into this story is some commentary on the demise of the Dawgs post-Neu.
- Softy and Rondeau discuss the Huskies prospects for 2012. Here you go:
- Good News! I'm getting my Pac12 Network in Memphis. Suckers. Check your own status here.
- The Husky Haul takes a look at the UW Bball frontcourt going into next season and asks itself if it is a strength or a weakness. I'm not sure anyone has enough information, yet, on how pieces like Jarreau, Kemp, Breunig, and Simmons are going to come together. We all pretty much know what we are going to get from Aziz (and, please, no more speculating on his offensive game all of a sudden showing up) and there will certainly be times that we see CJ slide to the 3. Beyond that, who knows what we will see. I expect a lot of small ball and pedal to the metal pacing.
ConnorOSU of Building the Dam posted this interview with Shawn Kemp, Jr. Man, he looks like his dad. Shawn, that is.