SEATTLE, WA - SEPTEMBER 24: General view of the stadium during the game between the California Golden Bears and the Washington Huskies at Husky Stadium on September 24, 2011 in Seattle, Washington. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)
It wasn't supposed to go down like this. She had planned everything to the tee. The mark, the entry, the escape,. She even had a plan for enjoying life on the lam. Monaco. She already had a hat. It was all perfect. All perfect, except the Dots. The damn Dots.
- Kevin Gemmell on the ESPN blog writes about the Huskies "strongest position" group. I give Kevin grief for being a Stanford homer, but don't take that to mean I don't think he does a good job. I think he nails it in this analysis, even if the answer to the question is somewhat obvious.
- Also on the ESPN blog, a video piece on UW "entering the offseason".
- Gemmell must be traveling through Seattle - he has a Q&A with Desmond Trufant.
- Steve Emtman made Gemmell's list of all-time great Pac 12 individual seasons. No duh.
- WeAreSC calls UW a "trap game" and notes that USC will be playing their fourth road game in a stretch of five when they head up to Century Link.
- Will Troy Williams choose UW or Arizona? That is the question.
- Terrence Ross and Tony Wroten are off to the NBA draft combine. Both figure to be focused on heavily by the scouts in the their respective position groups. Expect a lot of commentary on whether or not Wroten has found a shot.
- Finally, UW baseball player, Jacob Lamb got selected in the MLB draft.