Can UW challenge Oregon in 2012? And is Keith Price a Heisman candidate? (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)
Hello Dawg Fans,
Some Dots just for you.
- Athlon Sports is announcing it's preseason Top 25 one team at a time. Interesting note: I heard the editor of Athlon on Sirius XM yesterday morning. He said that the editorial staff of eight people had a four to four tie when they voted who the #2 team in the Pac 12 North would be between Washington and Stanford. He said that he cast the tie breaking vote towards Stanford because he thought that replacing the Stanford Offense would be easier than turning around the Husky Defense. Take that for what it's worth.
More from Athlons. Can UW challenge Oregon in 2012?
- Keith Price made it onto another Heisman watch list. I love Keith, but I think he is getting undeservedly overhyped and I worry that he might get distracted trying to live up to that hype. He's a clever, elusive, accurate QB. Be that guy, and we win games. Try to turn yourself in the Tahj Boyd or Landry Jones and you might fail. Regardless, his campaign may very well begin or end with the LSU game in Week 2.
- What was Alameda's worst game last year? It was when he went one on one with his current teammate in Pittsburgh ... according to CBS Sports.
- A few more thoughts from every-once-in-a-while blogger, Jerry Brewer, on CP1.
- Chris Polk is mentioned in this Redlands article...and so is a mystery Dawg.
Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei WR/TE Thomas Duarte landed an offer from #Washington— Greg Biggins (@GregBiggins) May 3, 2012
RT @BryanDFischer A source has confirmed that Bob Bowlsby has accepted and will become the Big 12 commissioner. Press conference on Friday.— Scott Enyeart (@ScottEnyeart) May 3, 2012