Accurate or not? Go ask a scout. I just win games. (Photo by Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)
I can't stand 'em. Dots. They're disgusting. I never touch 'em.
- The Huskies Baseball squad continues their freefall. Swept again - this time at the hands of the Arizona St. Sun Devils. But, hey, we still have the Softball team.
- Here is another way-too-early rankings sheet. UW is not in the top 25 on this one.
- Wes Bunting has a "what I like, what I don't like" article on Keith Price. If you read the last scouting report I linked to on Price, this one won't remind you of that.
- The Husky Haul takes a look at Psalm Wooching with a bit of a Hawaiian twist. Look for a lot more linked and original content on incoming freshman as the offseason progresses.
- Also from the Husky Haul - a nice write up on incoming transfer, Josh Banks.
- Another view on Chris Polk. This author thinks that Polk has a solid shot at backing up McCoy.
- Many of you are getting into the Men's Golf story. Here is a link to the details for the upcoming 156 participant tournament.
- Justin Dentmon is now in Milan. It is hard to believe that he is only three years removed from Purple and Gold. He's hanging on and I know we all wish him luck.
- And, just for fun, Tom Perry has a write-up on what would make up this year's "perfect" college roadtrip. He favors a stop in Seattle to view one particular UW matchup. He also plans on arriving a day early.
That's it. Get back to work now.