Hello NFL. My name is Cort. I eat RB's for lunch. They taste a bit gamy, but are a good source of protein. (Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
Hello Dawg Fans,
How about some dots?
- Nice John McGrath article on Chris Polk. What teams will most rue the day the snubbed Polk? There are two types: the ones who wanted him as an UDFA and didn't get him (Redskins?) or the teams that have hopes that whomever they did draft can become every down guys (Seahawks?)
- Another Husky is getting invited to a mini-camp. Good luck, Cort!
- Scott Johnson looks back at Spring Practice and asks the question: Is the offense worse or the defense better. Gekko looks back and answers "yes".
- Greg Biggins checks in with recruit DL Joe Mathis ($). Uhh, yeah, this guy passes the eye test.
- Divish has a nice blog post recapping the busy Husky recruiting weekend. Including news of the Crane commitment.
- Kevin "Cardinal" Gemmell has a nice recap of spring scrimmages from around the Pac 12.
- There are still a lot of things to decide on as the BCS transitions into playoffs. Larry Scott has his own opinions on how it ought to look.
- Tampa Bay is breaking in a new middle linebacker. Guess who.
- ASU sweeps the ladies softball team. The lady Devils "slammed" us.
- Here is a recap on some non-revenue sports action including baseball, crew and golf updates.
- Grantland.com reviews NBA rookies and looks at Isaiah Thomas. The conclusion: IT was the third best rookie in the NBA - ahead of some stellar names (including a certain Cougar).
- The Commercial Appeal did a feature on a certain Dawg. The coach is hard on him, but only because he loves him.