Austin Seferian-Jenkins is practicing his pose. He'll need it soon. - William Mancebo
Another light day in the link-o-sphere
There's a sign on the wall that she wants to be sure because sometimes you know that dots have two meanings.
- Condotta is the busiest guy in the Husky-related media during this little lull leading up to the Vegas Bowl. In this blog post, he raises five questions about the game ... including one question involving kickers. It was this one question that provided me with the stark realization that this is, indeed, a lull in the action.
Austin Seferian-Jenkins finished on the third team for the AP All-American list, continuing his streak of finishing as the third best TE in the country according to various media surveys. #groupthink (p.s., my prediction for the media picks for next year's P12 Championship Game: Stanford vs UCLA).
- Here is your Vegas Bowl ticket update. There are still lots of tickets for fans looking for a wild weekend in Vegas.
- A view from the other side: the Huskies are a team on the rise.
- Bowl practice means lots of extra work for the young pups. Apparently, that is important.
- Todd Dybas talks a little bit about the bright future for the young Husky Safeties-turned-Linebacking corps.
- Kasen Williams is climbing up the record books and is on the cusp of turning in one of the all-time great seasons by a Husky wide receiver despite the turd of an offensive showing the team as whole has put up.
- Mason Kelley has started a top five plays of the year stream on his Husky Nation site. #5 comes from a game that was played when we though our team was something different than what they would become.
- Blair Angulo talks to section player of the year and Husky commit, Troy Williams, about his team's championship game and his plans to early enroll at UW.
- The Huskies B-Ball team has fallen to number 111 in the RPI rankings. Uh-oh.
- On a better note, Quincy Pondexter continues to make a big name for himself as Mr. Intangible (otherwise known as Robin to Zach's Batman) in the Grizzlies lineup.