Otto Greule Jr - Getty Images
10, 11, 12? Are you kidding me? This is numerical oddity is going to eff up today's Dots, no doubt.
Did you hear that the Europeans won their fourth Nobel Prize for Literature in five years? Apparently, the critics don't think that American writing is up to snuff. Well, I have one word for those Euro snobs: Dots! Put that in your 200 year old ceramic pipe and smoke it, Pierre.
- The buzz today is about the improved play of the UW offensive line over the past two weeks. You can't help but to notice two things if you've been paying attention: 1) the whittling down of obvious mental mistakes at LT with Micah Hatchie and 2) the emergence of Dexter Charles in the run game. I do wonder how much of the better run blocking can be attributed to Drew Schaefer's leadership on the line and if we can expect more consistent pass blocking as the next few weeks unfold.
- Condotta also has this beat report featuring the O-Line.
- The OC Register wants to know what is wrong with Keith Price and, surprise, Lane Kiffin has the answer.
- Jack Follman of Pacific Takes goes deep on previewing UW versus USC and generates some great insights. For those of you not following Jack or Pacific Takes, you should bookmark it. Even though the mod there is a Husky Hating Cal guy, they do a great job (and, in truth, he doesn't hate us that bad!).
- Speaking of Pacific Takes, this week's roundtable recaps the week past and features a lot of UWDP representation.
- SB Nation wonders aloud what an upset of USC by UW would do to the overall PAC 12 race. One word: Chaos (at least in the South).
- The crew at the ESPN PAC 12 blog is picking games and they both expect USC to blow out UW on Saturday. Boooo!
- The Reign of Troy does a Q&A with the Husky Haul about this week's game.
- Also getting in on the Q&A act is this feature with Bob Condotta and the LA Times USC beat reporter.
- Of course, Q&A's are only slightly more interesting than roundtables (or slightly less, depending on your persuasion). Neon Tommy has a USC roundtable that features the venerable Scott Enyeart - a Twitter must-follow if you are a Pac 12 fan.
- Mason Kelley ($) notes that UW is starting to get aggressive about in-state recruits and is scoping out a new RB prospect.
- The Memphis newspaper features Tony Wroten and, if you click through, you'll get a photo treat that I'm sure was unintentional by the newspaper.
- Speaking of Bball, Gregg Bell (who is really killing it over at GoHuskies) has a great review of the Huskies African sojourn. Must read material.
- As Midnight Madness approaches, Percy is starting to crank up his blog. Yesterday he addressed the issue of team chemistry and wonders if trading two stars for better chemistry matters.
- Ever wonder what ol' Spencer Hawes is up to? Our friends at Liberty Ballers take a trip inside his head.
- My old buddy and UW Insider, Brian Tom, wants to give a shout out to the Ladies Golf Team. Go Dawgs!