Here are my newest Power Rankings. Feel free to post your own.
1. CAL 16-5 6-2 - a win over WSU would have made them a clear #1, but instead its close with the top 4.
2. Oregon 15-5 6-2 - two nice home wins for the ducks last week.
3. UW 12-7 5-2 - played 3 good quarters last weekend. Tough road ahead.
4. CU 13-6 5-2 stood strong at home. Maybe the best coach in the conference.
5. Stanford 5-3 15-5 - swept on the road and should lose 3rd straight on Sunday.
6. Arizona 4-3 13-7 - couldnt win in Boulder.
7. WSU 3-4 11-8 - great homestand for the Cougs. Can they steal one in Arizona?
8 OSU 3-5 13-7 - nice bounce back over the LA schools.
9. UCLA 3-4 10-9 - getting swept in Oregon for the team picked to win the conference. Good thing Bruin nation is having some recruiting positives
10 Utah 2-5 5-14 - because they beat ASU, not as bad as I once thought.
11. ASU 2-5 6-13 - UW better beat them.
12 USC 0-7 5-15 - still no conference wins but Utah comes to town this week. A loss could have them looking at 0-18.
Doing this Power Ranking has really made me see just how bad the PAC 12 is in basketball. There is just no defending it. Our best team lost in Pullman and shouldve lost in Seattle. This could really be the year that only our conference champion makes the tournament.