I am going to post what I think are my power rankings in the conference so far. Feel free to critique and post your own power rankings.
1. California 15-4 5-1 - Class of the confence
2. Stanford 15-3 5-1 - Likely tied for first after this weekend setting up the Bay Area clash next weekend.
3. Oregon 13-5 4-2 - oh how this pains me, but they are the only team to win a road series all year after an impressive trip to Arizona. And I am trying to be objective
4. Washington 11-6 4-1 - Nice victory over WSU. A sweep this weekend would move them to the top
5. Arizona 12-6 3-2 - shocked they lost to Oregon at home
6. UCLA 10-7 3-2 - Improved but a disappointment this year
7 CU 11-6 3-2 - Nice story, great coach, but only real victory is against UW at home. And we all now how UW is on the road.
8. ASU 6-11 2-3 - Because they are they only other team to win more than once in the conference
9. Utah 4-13 1-4 Because they beat WSU
10 WSU 9-8 1-4 because they beat OSU
11 OSU 11-7 1-5 - after 10-2 non-conference record. they were probably rated 3rd in the conference
12. USC 5-13 0-5 - no conference victories. I bet the Trojans wish they never heard of OJ Mayo. Or anyone named OJ.