On the surface, this may not be a huge deal. However, when presented with the answers to some difficult questions, it may add to the growing sense of danger brewing in Eugene:
1. Why was his license already suspended?
2. Why was he going 118 mph in an Altima in the wee hours of Sat Night / Sun Morn?
3. Why would any Oregon employee be motivated to rent a car for another "licensed driver" and accept cash payment in compensation for the rental charges (while assuming the responsibility of the player doing damage to the car)?
4. Was there really no inebriating substance at the root of this decision making?
5. Why does this collective sense of bad judgment keep cropping up at Oregon?
6. Why do Oregon fans keep dismissing these issues as if there is no reason to be concerned (it is a reason and it is possible for you to be critical while still loving, adoring and defending your allied program)?