College. Fantasy. Football.
It's time once again for the magical blend of two of my favorite sporting traditions, College Football and Fantasy Sports. This year, CBS College Sports website has really stepped it up, allowing for larger leagues and more customizable rules. Can Lear Pilot beat everyone senseless again? Can a new challenger arise to win this meaningless title?
Hit the jump for the scoop.
We're going to have a slightly different setup process for the league this year. Everyone interested is going to need to email me for an invite. There is 15 spots still available, all other necessary info is as follows.
- 2 Divisions - Jake Locker Division and Chris Polk Division.
- Divisions are selected in order of join date.
- Live Draft, Saturday August 28 at 01:00 pm PST.
- 18 Rounds, with 120 seconds between picks.
- Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
- ACC, Big East, Big Ten, Big-12, Pac-10, SEC
- QB, RB, WR, TE, K and DST.
- Lineup deadline is 5 minutes before game time for each player.
- Owners may set lineups.
- Transactions will lock five minutes before the first game of the week.
- Owners may do add/drops.
- Transfers are subject to a 3-day voting period, where at most 5 objections are allowed. Transfers receiving more than 5 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
- No transfers can be made after the transfer deadline of 11:59 pm et 10/20/10.
- Owners may not make trades during the off-season.
- Playoffs start in Week 10 and last for 2 Weeks.
- Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
- Ties go to the team with more points from Reserves.
- Scoring based on total stats each period.
- Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org (it can also be found on my SBN user page) anytime as it links to my blackberry. When I receive an email I'll send an invite out ASAP. In the email please include your First Name and SBN User Name. Everyone is welcome, so shoot me an email and lets get this road on the show!