Don't be worried about it too much yet, I'd wait until we have the first Arizona State game under our belt to start really caring, but there's some interesting stuff here.
1. Pondexter and Thomas are 410th and 411th in the country in % of minutes played, both with 76.3%. They're also right next to each other in % Possessions at 175 and 176 with 27.2% each. If that isn't a dual threat, I don't know what is.
2. Gant, Suggs, and Turner are our least impactful players thus far, I can believe that.
3. Overton assists a lot more than I thought, I guess he deserves the minutes he's getting.
4. Thomas and Pondexter know how to draw fouls, both cracking the top 50 in FD/40.
5. Breshers is 2 months of hard training away from being a huge impact player, his rate stats are solid all around.